Technical condition monitoring of buildings and constructions
Technical condition monitoring of buildings and constructions- is a system of monitoring and control carried out according to a specific program approved by the customer to identify facilities that have undergone significant changes in the stress-strain condition of supporting structures or roll, and for which it is necessary to inspect their technical condition.
In highly urbanized areas we organize the visual control of the technical condition of the structures of the surrounding buildings located in the zone of construction influence, monitoring of beacons and sensors on cracks, geodetic measurements of deformations, including measurements of sludge, rolls in absolute marks.
According to paragraph 5 of article 18 Federal Law No. 384-FZ dated 30.12.2009 “Technical Regulations on the Safety of Buildings and Structures”:
“The design documentation may include requirements for environmental components monitoring (including the condition of the surrounding buildings and structures falling within the zone of influence of the construction and operation of the building or structure under design), condition of the foundation, construction structures and systems of engineering and technical support of the building or structure under design.”
In accordance with paragraph 7 of Article 55.24 of the Town Planning Code of the Russian Federation “Operational control should be held during the operation of buildings and structures in order to assess the condition of structural and other characteristics of reliability and safety of buildings, structures, engineering support systems and accordance to characteristics with the requirements of technical regulations, project documentation by periodic inspections, control checks and/or monitoring of the condition of foundations, building structures, engineering support systems and networks .”
Technical condition monitoring of the buildings and constructions is regulated by the following documents:
- SP 324.1325800.2017. Multi-storey industrial buildings. Operating rules;
- Federal Law “The technical regulation about safety of buildings and constructions” dated 30.12.2009 No. 384-FZ;
- GOST 31937-2011. Interstate Standard. Buildings and constructions. Rules of inspection and of the technical condition;
- GOST 32019-2012. Interstate Standard. Technical condition monitoring of the unique buildings and constructions. Rules of design and installation of permanent systems (stations) of monitoring;
- GOST R 56198-2014. Monitoring of technical state of the cultural heritage objects. Immovable monuments. General requirements.
“Laatu” organizes technical condition monitoring of the buildings and constructions.